The Month2Month team is passionate about bringing the best viewing experience to our guests no matter what. Innovating new solutions is in our DNA, and in light of the pandemic’s challenges, we are continuing with both in-person and remote tours by appointment and will ensure safe property tour even in the pandemic.
Self-Guided or Virtual Tour:
For those who would like to limit face-to-face interaction, we are also pleased to offer Self-Guided or Virtual Tours. Our sales team is leveraging the latest technology, fast internet connection and powerfully engineered systems to keep our properties open for viewers who wish to do so remotely.
We deeply understand that nothing can replace an in-person viewing experience, especially for the most serious potential renters who need to accommodate their families’ needs. This is why we have chosen to resume in-person tours with the requirement that everyone wears a mask and follows the proper safety measures.
We follow a specific plan to make this happen, which includes:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all of our properties
- Providing sanitation products for home viewers to use
- Limiting viewer groups to a maximum of 3 per day for each property
- Ensuring staff wear masks and PPE in the workplace
We also have protocols set in place for each home viewer, including:
- Maintaining six feet of physical distancing between unrelated persons
- Wearing face masks throughout the tour
- Using hand sanitizer or washing hands immediately upon entry
- Avoiding touching surfaces of the shown property, including knobs, faucets, toilets, light switches, garage door remote buttons, and other such items
Please be advised that anyone who is currently afflicted with or exposed to COVID-19 should not enter the property. This includes people who have tested positive within the last 14 days, been in contact with someone afflicted with COVID-19, and anyone presenting with symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing not to enter the property.
We are working hard to keep the market open and allow renters the opportunity to find their desired homes. Our virtual tours are available for each property, and our sales team is getting quite creative too. They now use a range of apps, such as Facetime, WhatsApp, WeChat, or Line, to accommodate our remote guests’ diverse backgrounds and their unique preferences for viewing homes in real-time. We always want to welcome our guests to experience our beautiful inventory but a safe property tour will be our first propriety.
To know how we handle our business amid the pandemic, please visit this post.